Corbin High School closed Wednesday due to electrical fire

Corbin Fire Department

Image

CORBIN, Ky. (WYMT) - We are following reports of a fire at Corbin High School.

Firefighters said they were called to the high school because of smoke in a mechanical room below the cafeteria.

Officials said they found a small electrical fire in a water heater unit. They were able to put the fire out.

Only the high school was closed on Wednesday.

Please insert your API key for mailchimp.

Image

Download Our Mobile App

Image
Image